Live Once Pole Dance Instructional DVD
Live Once Pole Dance Instuctional DVD
Live Once DVD - Basic Info
In this DVD, Elisabeth Magalhaes, owner of Live Once Pole Dance and Fitness Studio will guide you through over 25 Beginner and Intermediate Pole Dance moves as well as a complete conditioning segment.
Beginning with a comprehensive introduction, safety tips and a warm up, this DVD covers every area needed to give you a great start to your pole dance workouts. You will also find a full dance routine including spins and transitions learned in the 'Moves ' section of the DVD.
From the DVD cover:
You will learn these pole moves:
- Walk around pole
- 180 degree spin to bend over
- 180 degree spin to slide
- Knee pivot and peel up
- Leg swing and peel up
- 360 degree spin
- Double spin
- Basic knees together spin
- Basic x ankle spin
- Front hook
- Front hook swing
- Reverse hook
- Chair spin
- Ballerina spin
- Heel attitude (to 360 spin)
- Diamond spin
- ½ cradle (1/2 split, full split)
- Fan kick (to dip)
- Reverse attitude
- Reverse grab
- Reverse grab to diamond
- Climb to seat
- Seat and spin down dismount
- Seat and diamond slide dismount
- Seat and split dismount
- Basic inversion and slide
- Basic hands free inversion with crawl/slide dismount
- Basic hands free inversion with somersault dismount
- Basic hands free inversion with handstand dismount
- Pull ups
- Basic abs (levels 1 -4)
- Fan kick exercises (leves 1 ? 4)
- Tricep presses(singles and doubles)
- Jump n holds (side and back)
- Plie squats
- Plie squat leaps
- Push ups (modified and full)
- Shoulder mount
- Single leg squats behind pole
- Pole sits with bicep curls
- Front, side and rear laterals raises
- Lying pole ab exercises
Pole Dance Routine:
Full dance routine including various moves from the instructional section of the DVD. The choreography for the dance routine is also written out for you on a leafleat located inside the DVD case.
Do you own this DVD?
Please submit a short review in the comments section below to help others decide if this is the right DVD for them. Here are some questions you may want to answer in your review:
- When did you buy it and how often have you used it?
- What level would you rate it - beginner, intermediate or advanced?
- Is the instructor easy to follow and does she explain the material well?
- What do you like best about this DVD? Least?
- How would you compare it to any other instructional pole DVDs you've seen?
- Anything else you'd like to tell us that would help a potential buyer know if this DVD was a good choice for their needs.
Scroll down to read user reviews...
Don't see any? Be the first to tell us what you think of this DVD!