Fawnia Mondey - Pole Work
Fawnia Mondey's Pole Work
Click to find the best price on Amazon.com
Pole Work - Basic Info
This DVD is approximately 40 minutes long. Fawnia is an experienced dancer and performer, and covers beginner to advanced moves in Volume 1 of her "Art of Exotic Dancing" series.
From the DVD cover:
Whether you are just starting out, or preparing for a contest, this DVD will help you to create that knockout performance! Created and hosted by Fawnia Mondey, Canada’s award-winning exotic dancer, Pole Work provides step-by-step instruction and focuses on the following:
- Safe Warmup and Stretching Techniques
- Step By Step instruction on how to gracefully perform over 30 pole moves
- Correct hand, body and leg positions
- Follow-up moves for your pole techniques
- Hints for making pole work easier
Do you own this DVD?
Please submit a short review in the comments section below to help others decide if this is the right DVD for them. Here are some questions you may want to answer in your review:
- When did you buy it and how often have you used it?
- What level would you rate it - beginner, intermediate or advanced?
- Is the instructor easy to follow and does she explain the material well?
- What do you like best about this DVD? Least?
- How would you compare it to any other instructional pole DVDs you've seen?
- Anything else you'd like to tell us that would help a potential buyer know if this DVD was a good choice for their needs.
Click to find the best price for this DVD on Amazon.com
Scroll down to read user reviews...
Don't see any? Be the first to tell us what you think of this DVD!